The core of the CFBS is made up of our members, who reside throughout the Cape Fear region, the
southeastern U.S., and beyond. Individual, family, student and corporate membership packages are
available. Membership includes:
- A voice and vote at CFBS membership meetings (held quarterly).
- A subscription to the Cape Fear Bluesletter and/or E-Bluesletter.
- Discount ticketing to Cape Fear Blues Society events (when available).
- Information on events and activities from The Blues Foundation and other blues organizations.
- Opportunities to serve the CFBS as an officer, board member, committee member, or staff volunteer.
In addition to the important contributions of our members, the Society maintains a database of blues
supporters, corporate entities and media partners that champion our efforts through volunteerism,
sponsorship and year-round coverage of our events. This cooperative aspect provides an important
link between the CFBS, local businesses and the community at large.
Our current schedule of membership fees is as follows:
Officers, Board Members, & Committees
While the Cape Fear Blues Society is an all-volunteer organization, many members devote even more
time to the administration of this dynamic group. If you have a question or you'd like to communicate
with our staff, please visit our contact page for more information.
Lan Nichols - President
Bill Bailey - Vice-President
Terrie Pendley - Secretary
vacancy - Treasurer
|CFBS Board of Directors
Gil Bowen Kathy Connolly
Nel Nichols Larry Olsen
||Initial Membership Fee
||Annual Renewal Fee
|(c) 2008 Cape Fear Blues Society
Cape Fear Blues Society
Producing, promoting, and presenting blues music throughout the Cape Fear region of North Carolina.
Join Us Today! We welcome your support and participation! To join
the CFBS, click this link to open a pdf file of our membership application.