Friday, July 24
7:30pm: CAPE FEAR BLUES CRUISE on the
Henrietta III riverboat. Live Blues from ELLIOTT & THE
UNTOUCHABLES, THE RUSTED RAILS, and
RANDY McQUAY II. An unforgettable experience that
features great food, cash bar, live blues and much more!
- Air-conditioned comfort aboard the Henrietta III riverboat!
- Sunset cruise along the historic Wilmington riverfront!
- 3 live bands on 3 decks with 3 cash bars!
- Delicious eats by Angie's Catering!
Tickets: $55 per person
IMPORTANT! Please read... IMPORTANT!
- This 'Buy Now' link will take you to Paypal. NO Paypal account required for this purchase.
- Pick-up tickets at boat dock (101 S. Water St.) on Friday, July 24 after 5:30 pm. Bring ID.
- This is a rain or shine event. No refunds for adverse weather conditions.
- Riverboat leaves promptly at 7:30 pm. No refunds for late arrivals.
- Need pricing for children 12 & under? Call 910-452-7752.
- Details on the Henrietta III riverboat at www.cfrboats.com.
9:00pm: BLUES CRUISE AFTER-PARTY at The
Rusty Nail (1310 S. 5th Ave.) with Nashville TN blues favorite
THE RICKEY GODFREY BAND.
Saturday, July 25
Noon: ACOUSTIC BLUES WORKSHOP with roots
artist and man-of-many-instruments TAD WALTERS at
Ted's Fun on The River (2 Castle St.). Free event in the
friendliest listening room in town. Info at 910-231-3379.
4:00pm: BLUES CONCERT under the tent at The
Rusty Nail with DAVE FIELDS, NELSON & THE
ROCK-A-FELLAS, and ROSE LUCAS. Cash bar,
street parking, bring a lawn chair. No coolers!
Tickets on sale soon!
9:00pm: LIVE BLUES inside The Rusty Nail! Prepare to
be knocked out by Greenville SC guitar sensation THE
MARCUS KING BAND.
Sunday, July 26
Noon: ALL-DAY BLUES JAM under the tent at The
Rusty Nail (1310 S. 5th Ave.) Free. Plenty of parking. Bring a
Cape Fear Blues Society
Producing, promoting, and presenting blues music throughout the Cape Fear region of North Carolina.
|(c) 2008 Cape Fear Blues Society
|Welcome to the 20th Annual
|July 24-26, 2015 / Wilmington NC
ELLIOTT & THE UNTOUCHABLES
TAD WALTERS / RANDY McQUAY II
THE RICKEY GODFREY BAND
THE MARCUS KING BAND
THE RUSTED RAILS
NELSON & THE ROCK-A-FELLAS
Virtuoso, award-winning songwriter, artist,
entrepreneur, and master of the harmonica. All
of these things are fitting descriptions of Lee
Oskar. In just a single year, he's been voted #1
Instrumental Artist by Billboard, Cashbox and
Record World magazines. He's the creative
force behind the iconic sound of multi-cultural,
smash hits like "Low Rider", "Cisco Kid" and
"Spill The Wine". And, of course, his company
manufactures the most innovative harmonica in
the world. Blues, Jazz, Funk, and Latin are all a
part of Lee's sound - and he's shared it with all
of us in Wilmington NC.