2014 Cape Fear Blues Cruise
Tickets NOW available!
Live Blues from 3 different acts on 3 decks, heavy appetizer buffet, 3 cash bars,
and a sunset excursion along the historic Wilmington riverfront on-board the
region's largest luxury cruise ship, the Henrietta III.
An exciting evening of live music, food and fun!
- Catering provided by Angie's of Chris' Restaurant -
Ticketing at 5:30 / Board at 6:30 / Depart at 7:30
The Rickey Godfrey Band
Randy McQuay & RootSoul Project
Harvey Dalton Arnold
Cape Fear Blues Cruise
Friday July 25, 2014
|(c) 2008 Cape Fear Blues Society
Cape Fear Blues Society
Producing, promoting, and presenting blues music throughout the Cape Fear region of North Carolina.
No event has greater appeal during the Cape Fear Blues Festival than the Cape Fear Blues
Cruise on the Henrietta III riverboat. This excursion is the largest inland cruise of its kind in
the Carolinas, combining multiple Blues acts, catered regional fare, and 3 decks of nautical
elegance and comfort aboard a modern cruising vessel. Always a sold-out affair, this event
presents talented performers in a unique setting that reflects the rich history of the Blues,
and the stately riverfront of downtown Wilmington, North Carolina.
Master of the harmonica, award-winning composer, innovative
entrepreneur, avant-garde performer. Lee Oskar is the creative
force behind some of the biggest cross-cultural hits of the 20th
century: "Spill The Wine", "Cisco Kid", "Why Can't We Be
Friends", "Slippin' Into Darkness", and "Low Rider". He's
accompanied a stellar roster of artists, including Jimi Hendrix,
Willie Nelson, Van Morrison, Chuck Berry, Los Lobos,
Donna Summer, Ike Turner, The Grateful Dead, Eric Burdon,
Carlos Santana, Bad Company, Boz Scaggs, Blood, Sweat
& Tears, Jimmy Witherspoon, Taj Mahal, Eddie Money, Dan
Akroyd, Elvin Bishop, Michael Shrieve and John Popper.
Lee will be our Guest of Honor during this year's Blues Cruise.
Make plans now to enjoy this evening of live music, food and fun!
$55 per person
About this purchase...
- You do not need a PayPal account to complete this transaction.
- Click the 'Buy Now' button to order your tickets. Complete all information requested.
- Most major credit cards accepted. No add-ons, taxes or service fees at checkout.
- Print a copy of your transaction details while on the PayPal site, or write them down.
- After your purchase is completed, you'll be returned to the Blues Cruise web page.
- Your tickets will not be mailed to you. Check in at the dock (101 S. Water St.) on Friday, July
25 after 5:30pm. Bring ID and transaction details to verify your purchase prior to boarding.
- This is a rain or shine event. No refunds. Questions about the riverboat? Call 910-343-1611.
- The Cape Fear Blues Society manages this event. Questions? Please call 910-452-7752.