|Live Blues from Elliott & The Untouchables, The Rusted Rails, and Randy McQuay!
3 bands on 3 decks, heavy appetizer buffet, 3 cash bars, and a sunset excursion along
the historic Wilmington riverfront on-board the region's largest luxury cruise ship,
the Henrietta III. An exciting evening of live music, food and fun!
- Catering provided by Angie's of Chris' Restaurant -
Ticketing begins at 5:30 / Boarding starts at 6:30 / Cruise departs at 7:30
Cape Fear Blues Cruise
Friday July 24, 2015
|(c) 2008 Cape Fear Blues Society
Cape Fear Blues Society
Producing, promoting, and presenting blues music throughout the Cape Fear region of North Carolina.
No event has greater appeal during the Cape Fear Blues Festival than the Cape Fear Blues
Cruise on the Henrietta III riverboat. This excursion is the largest inland cruise of its kind in
the Carolinas, combining multiple Blues acts, catered regional fare, and 3 decks of nautical
elegance and comfort aboard a modern cruising vessel. Always a sold-out affair, this event
presents talented performers in a unique setting that reflects the rich history of the Blues,
and the stately riverfront of downtown Wilmington, North Carolina.
- Enjoy air-conditioned comfort aboard the Henrietta III riverboat!
- Sunset cruise along the historic Wilmington riverfront!
- 3 live bands on 3 decks with 3 cash bars!
- Delicious eats by Angie's Catering!
Tickets: $55 per person
IMPORTANT! Please read... IMPORTANT!
- This 'Buy Now' link will take you to Paypal. NO Paypal account required for this purchase.
- Pick-up tickets at boat dock (101 S. Water St.) on Friday, July 24 after 5:30 pm. Bring ID.
- This is a rain or shine event. No refunds for adverse weather conditions.
- Riverboat leaves promptly at 7:30 pm. No refunds for late arrivals.
- Need pricing for children 12 & under? Call 910-452-7752.
- Details on the Henrietta III riverboat at www.cfrboats.com.